Dygaxis is made up of plant extracts and purely vegetable digestive enzymes. These enzymes are perfectly resistant to gastric acidity. They are fully active both in the stomach and in the small intestine.
Dygaxis: we took care of it!
- Exceptional molecular byte: 3 plant extracts rich in precious active ingredients and 5 highly concentrated digestive enzymes;
- No allergens (lactose, gluten, egg, soy, sulphite, etc.);
- No Fodmap sugar (inulin, FOS);
- Free from silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, modified starch, and other dubious hidden additives our bodies cannot digest;
- Free from nano particles, pesticides, heavy metals, colorants (iron dioxide), whiteners (titanium dioxide), and sweeteners (aspartame, acesulfame K, sucralose);
- Without sticky and irritating gums for the intestines (acacia, guar, gellan);
- Non irradiated, GMO Free;
- Kosher and Halal certified vegetable capsules, based on cellulose from maritime pine;
- Individually blister packaged, which protects enzymes against temperature variations, light, humidity, phthalate free, bisphenol A free
Dygaxis, food supplement for better digestion, what is it?
Dygaxis is a natural solution, exclusively composed of 100% vegetable enzymes and plants; it effectively promotes healthy digestion.
Dygaxis, zero additive nutritional supplements, is for whom?
- For anyone experiencing heaviness in the stomach even after a light meal;
- For anyone with acid regurgitation, bloating, gas, feelings of discomfort in the centre of the abdomen;
- For anyone who wants to improve digestion health
3 good reasons to use Dygaxis, food supplement without any additives or excipients:
To fight against stomach upset and loss of appetite;
To facilitate digestion and promote absorption of nutrients;
To relieve digestive discomfort, including indigestion, colic, gas, and diarrhea.
Packaging: Box of 2 blisters of 15 vegetable capsules.
Ingredients for 3 vegetable capsules: Fennel seed extract 500 mg, Lesser galangal rhizome extract 400 mg, rice bran extract, ginger rhizome extract 150 mg, plant enzyme complex (alpha-amylase 27 mg, lactase 13.2 mg, cellulase 2.85 mg, neutral protease 1.845 mg, lipase 0.3 mg), rice flour. No food additive.
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day before meals with a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Does not replace a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of young children. Do not use in children under 12 years of age, or in the event of pregnancy and breast-feeding. Store away from light in a cool, dry place. No food additive.
*Legislative source: Regulations (EC) No 1924/2006 and No 432/2012
- Sweet fennel: claim ID 2742
- Petit Galanga: claim ID 2209
- Ginger: Claim ID 2172
Pharmaceutical grade. Impeccable tracing.
- PL/AS: 3847/3
- DGCCRF: 2019-9-740
- CNK PHARMA: 4172-532