PERSONALIZED SCIENTIFIC ADVICE
Digestion, immunity, satiety, emotional state, sensitivity to stress: the researchers are unanimous, a healthy and well-maintained microbiota does us great service! Understanding the functioning and the needs of its intestinal microbiota makes it possible to solve most of the health problems linked to our modern life. We offer personalized scientific advice to guide you in your food choices to correct imbalances in the intestinal flora (intestinal dysbiosis).
Our service includes scientific advice on issues such as:
- Dysbiosis and digestion (slow digestion, acid reflux, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, etc.)
- Dysbiosis and intestinal hyperpermeability (food intolerances / allergies, immune weakness / hyperactivity, etc.)
- Dysbiosis and eating disorders (sweet cravings …)
- Dysbiosis and lipid metabolism (overweight, obesity, fatty liver, etc.)
PhD in Microbiology, DEA in Molecular Microbiology, Ing. in Food Science, FODMAPs specialist (FR / EN)
Passionate about microbiology and nutrition, Sylvie studied the influence of lactic acid bacteria in food fermentations. She led a team in a microbiological analysis laboratory, specializing in genetic sequencing. Subsequently, Sylvie became an intellectual property expert, while continuing to acquire new knowledge on the intestinal microbiota.
MSc in Biochemistry, MD in Medical Biology, experienced formulator and scientific writer (FR / EN / LU / RU)
From a family of doctors with dual scientific and medical training, Irina worked in a clinical diagnostic laboratory before joining a company specializing in the design of food supplements. As experienced scientific formulator, she notably developed the first weight-loss probiotic based on Lactobacillus gasseri.
Disclaimer: Personalized scientific advice in no way replaces consultation with a healthcare professional. Coaches respect the confidentiality and protection of personal information.
CONDUCT OF A COACHING SESSION:
- We study your vitality balance in detail with you
- We discuss together a nutritional approach specific to your needs and your objectives
- We send you a food guide to support you in your personalized protocol
- We plan together the next session to review your results, answer your questions and initiate the second step of the protocol